Dadirri is a registered provider of Support Co-Ordination. This means the team at Dadirri Disability Services are approved to work with NDIS participants to help them draft, gain budget approval, implement and monitor their individual Management Plan.
Support co-ordination can cover a range of tasks, all carried out in close consultation with the individual based on their needs and wants.
Dadirri’s Support Co-ordinator can:
- Help get an individual plan started, working with the individual to determine specific practical and health supports required as well as community participation aims and interests.
- Assess funding and services available including mainstream, community, informal and provider options.
- Arrange assessments required to assist in securing funding for identified supports.
- Link individuals to relevant services within Plan budget.
- Assist in establishing service agreements between participants and providers.
- Help participants to understand their personal responsibilities under those service agreements
- Provide ongoing support and advice to help resolve any problems, make changes or end service agreements.
- Work with participants to develop skills and resilience and achieve their goals.
- Assist in finding appropriate disability housing if required.